Red Triangle - Alvis Parts, Restoration and Car Sales
Founded by the ex-employees, with the help and support of the Alvis Company, Red Triangle started business in June 1968 providing parts and service for the cars in everyday use at that time.
The Alvis Company passed everything to Red Triangle - the complete stock of Alvis parts, all 22,000 Car Records, one for every car Alvis produced and over 14,000 works drawings, correspondence files and data sheets - in fact everything to do with Alvis cars from 1920 to 1967.
From then on Red Triangle provided specialist support for Alvis owners and enthusiasts around the world. Today, the business continues to grow, employing 17 skilled technicians carrying out all aspects of Alvis restoration and supplying genuine Alvis parts from their stock of over 35,000 model fitments.
For almost half a century we have seen the Alvis tradition for quality and service carried forward by Red Triangle. They are now recognised as the true home of Alvis cars and continue to provide support to Alvis enthusiasts worldwide.