1934 SPEED 20 SB FIXED HEAD COUPE BY CHARLESWORTH
One of only two Charlesworth Fixed Head Coupes on the SB chassis the car was supplied by Galts of Glasgow on 5thMay 1934 to first owner James Knox-Fletcher of Ayrshire.
Subsequent owners saw the car reside in Denmark ,Germany and Switzerland being consistently used for distance touring.
Following a thorough restoration in the late 1990`s more recent work includes a complete overhaul of the engine ,clutch and wheels.
Currently maintained to a very standard the car is in excellent condition throughout comes complete with a comprehensive service record , detailed history file ,original registration number and is on the button and raring to go.