1962 TD21 DHC by Park Ward
The TD21 was introduced in 1959 with a total of 784 produced of which 192 were built with DHC coachwork. The car was dispatched, new, to Mr A.T. Hobbs of Bramley, Surrey from the dealer Brooklands of Bond Street Ltd, London on the 1stMarch 1962. The six cylinder three litre straight six power unit gives 115bhp through the Borg Warner Automatic gearbox with a top speed of over100 mph. This car is in very good condition inside and out, a true European grand tourer.