Working with us at Red Triangle
We are looking for a skilled automotive technician for our mechanical workshop.
The ideal candidate will be a highly skilled automotive engineer with considerable practical experience and a particular interest in classic and vintage vehicles.
Our work is fascinating and involves the restoration of Alvis cars dating from 1920 to 1967.
Our fully equipped workshops include both engine and chassis dynamometers. Our workforce is enthusiastic and committed to ensuring we maintain our reputation for craftsmanship of the highest quality.
To be successful an applicant must have an excellent knowledge of traditional cars, in particular a first-class understanding of carburettor fuel systems and distributor ignition systems as well as a wide experience in fault-finding.
• A first-class knowledge of traditional petrol engines, in particular carburettor fuel systems
and distributor type ignition systems.
• A first-class knowledge of fault finding on traditional vehicles.
• A good knowledge of engine building.
• A general knowledge of traditional electrical, transmission, braking and suspension systems.
• An ability to solve technical problems with good engineering practice.
• An ability to work effectively within a team of four skilled technicians.
• Self-motivated to minimise idle time and keep jobs within estimate.
• A commitment to the highest quality and putting customer satisfaction above all else.